I have had so many requests for more tutorials on how to submit payments in the NDIS MyPlace portal, that I have created a series of tutorials showing you the EXACT process I use to get paid – and have money in my bank account the next day.
It includes all of the advice:
- the NDIS in their official communications
- made directly to me by staff of the agency
- from other providers who have shared what they have learnt
I would like to thank you most sincerely for the free tutorial ‘How I Get Paid Overnight by the NDIS’. It worked brilliantly and after sending through the claim as per your instructions, I got paid today. Your generosity to providers has been amazing.
Sally-Ann Gordon Speech Pathologist, Adelaide.
YES! I want money in my bank tomorrow!
Enter your details to access the tutorials
I have included the following tutorials to show you exactly the steps you need to take to be paid by the NDIS – and have money in your bank account tomorrow.
How to create a service booking
- It is essential to have an active service booking for each and every client you see.
- I walk you through the steps you must take to create a service booking so you can connect to your NDIS clients (this step is crucial to getting paid)
How to enter a payment request in the MyPlace portal
- Video tutorial revealing the exact process I use to enter individual payment claims on the MyPlace portal (including the exact ‘work around’ hacks you need for your request to be successful.)
How to complete a bulk upload form so you get paid
- A tutorial revealing every piece of data that I enter into a bulk upload form, and how to send it to the NDIS (including some sneaky tricks you must know about using .csv files – the format the NDIS requires)
- My template .CSV form with pre-entered data just for allied health therapists
- The NDIS support item conversion cheat sheet to find out the support items numbers to use in your bulk upload form
- Plus more helpful hints to avoid your file being rejected.
What to do to reconcile your advance payment so you can get paid
How to check your payment request status
This guide will save you so much time and frustration! I’ve compiled all of the advice from the NDIS, and the tips and tricks I have figured and put them all in one place so you don’t have to spend time searching through your emails, Facebook pages and personal correspondence. You can just follow the videos, submit your payment, and see money in your account as early as tomorrow.
- The ultimate phone and email list – get direct access to the NDIS staff who can fix any issues you have (there are still individual glitches with some clients plans preventing successful service bookings and payment requests – contact the NDIS to get these resolved)
- List of MP’s who are taking action and can take complaints straight to the top
All the details you need to make a complaint to the NDIS and the Ombudsman if you feel your complaint has not been adequately addressed.
Details on the federal government scheme that can compensate you for financial hardship due to ‘defective administration’
This is my gift to you
I’ve been told I should charge for these tutorials (or sell it to the NDIS!). It’s true – following these tutorials will save you hours of time and frustration – and in business time is money. I’ve invested time and energy into creating this for you, that I could have spent with clients.
These tutorials are going to save you so much time and stress. Private practice owners have told me that before watching my first tutorial they have spent:
- 2 hrs trying to upload the bulk upload form to the portal (each time with a tiny error)
- 15 tries to make a payment request
- 13 attempts to get the form right
- At least 2 hrs every day working it out payments
- Dozens of phone calls to the NDIS for help
- 29+ back and forth emails (and almost the same number of calls!)
So why I am I giving this away? Now that I have payments flowing into my bank account (after 8 weeks of stress, frustration and financial hardship) – I want you to thrive! Private practice is an amazing vehicle for creating positive change in the world, but you can’t do that if you are stressed about getting paid, (so you can pay your staff, your rent, your mortgage, keep your kids in school or put food on the table).
I’ve made the “Ultimate Guide to Getting Paid by the NDIS” freely available to the Disability Private Practice community, so you can have the resources and support to quickly get paid what you are owed. When I received my first payment from the NDIS in over 8 weeks, I felt the cloud of worry and stress lift. I had more energy to focus on my business, my clients, and I want you to feel this way too. Let’s face it, if you are not thriving, your business isn’t thriving, and you cannot help your clients thrive. Every one loses.
If you would like to get access to the tutorials, simply enter your details below, and you will be taken directly to the access page.
I’m planning on sending more information in the future with tips to help you thrive in private practice, but if your private practice is thriving (and you are as well) then just unsubscribe from any of the emails – you won’t hear form me ever again (well, except in an AHP Facebook forum. You will probably still see me there!)